Bad Company Burnin' Sky 180g Vinyl 2LP
Bad Company recorded four classic albums in as many years, giving rise to some of the most recognizable rock songs of the '70s, including "Rock Steady," "Run With The Pack "and the Grammy-nominated, "Feel Like Makin' Love." After releasing remastered and expanded versions of their first two albums in 2015, the band will return in the spring of 2017 with deluxe editions of their next two albums from that incredible run. Run With The Pack (1976) and Burnin' Sky (1977) have been newly remastered from the original production tapes.
Each has been expanded to a 180g 2LP-set with rare and unreleased recordings taken from the original album sessions.
During the summer of 1976, the band headed to France to record twelve songs for what would become Burnin' Sky. They chose Château d'Hérouville as the studio, which is where David Bowie would record Low later that same year.
Burnin' Sky was released in March 1977, and broke into the Top 20 in both the U.K. and U.S. The Burnin' Sky: Deluxe Edition bonus LP features unreleased versions of nearly every song on the album, including alternative takes and mixes of "Man Needs A Woman" and "Morning Sun," plus the full version of "Too Bad." The session tapes also unearthed "Unfinished Story," a song that was completed, but never released.
Bad Company Burnin' Sky Track Listing:
LP1 Original Album Remastered
1. Burnin' Sky
2. Morning Sun
3. Leaving You
4. Like Water
5. Knapsack (The Happy Wanderer)
6. Everything I Need
8. Peace Of Mind
9. Passing Time
10 Too Bad
11. Man Needs Woman
12. Master Of Ceremony
LP2 Bonus Material
1. Burnin' Sky - Take 2, Alternative Vocal & Guitar
2. Morning Sun - Take 3, Early Version
3. Leaving You - Take 1, Alternative Vocal
4. Like Water - Take 1, Rough Mix
5. Knapsack (The Happy Wanderer) - Early Run Through
6. Everything I Need - Take 2, Rough Mix
7. Peace Of Mind - Alternative Version
8. Passing Time - Alternative Vocal
9. Man Needs Woman - Alternative Vocal & Guitar
10. Too Bad - Full Version
11. Man Needs Woman - Take 2, Early Version, Mick Ralphs Vocal
12. Unfinished Story - Previously Unreleased