Brian Eno - Film Music 1976 – 2020 Vinyl 2LP
Brian Eno Film Music 1976 – 2020 Vinyl 2LP
First Ever Collection of Music from Brian Eno's Five Decade Film and Television Soundtrack Oeuvre!
The long awaited Film Music 1976-2020 brings together 17 tracks from Brian Eno's most recognizable film and television work spanning five decades. Eno's music has been used in hundreds of films and he has composed more than 20 soundtracks for some of the best known directors in the world including David Lynch, Danny Boyle, Peter Jackson, Michelangelo Antonioni, Derek Jarman and Michael Mann.
Compositions such as "Ship in a Bottle" from The Lovely Bones, "Prophecy Theme" from Dune, "Deep Blue Day" from Trainspotting, "Late Evening in Jersey" from Heat, "Beach Sequence" from Michelangelo Antonioni's last film Beyond The Clouds and "An Ending (Ascent)" from Al Reinert's ground-breaking For All Mankind have contributed significantly to memorably iconic scenes. Eno has also scored extensively for television, including all three series of the gritty UK crime drama, Top Boy for which he received a Bafta, and Danny Boyle's Mr Wroe's Virgins which earned him and his brother Roger a Bafta nomination.
Film Music 1976-2020 features over an hour of classic Brian Eno compositions and includes several previously unreleased tracks.
Brian Eno Film Music 1976 – 2020 Track Listing:
1. Top Boy (Theme) from ‘Top Boy' - Series 1, directed by Yann Demange, 2011
2. Ship In A Bottle from ‘The Lovely Bones', directed by Peter Jackson, 2009
3. Blood Red from ‘Francis Bacon's Arena', directed by Adam Low, 2005
4. Under from ‘Cool World', directed by Ralph Bakshi, 1992
5. Decline And Fall from ‘O Nome da Morte', directed by Henrique Goldman, 2017
6. Prophecy Theme from ‘Dune', directed by David Lynch, 1984
7. Reasonable Question from ‘We Are As Gods', directed by David Alvarado / Jason Sussberg, 2020
8. Late Evening In Jersey from ‘Heat', directed by Michael Mann, 1995
9. Beach Sequence from ‘Beyond The Clouds', directed by Michelangelo Antonioni, 1995
1. You Don't Miss Your Water from ‘Married to the Mob', directed by Jonathan Demme, 1988
2. Deep Blue Day from ‘Trainspotting', directed by Danny Boyle, 1996
3. The Sombre from ‘Top Boy' - Series 2, directed by Jonathan van Tulleken, 2013
4. Dover Beach from ‘Jubilee', directed by Derek Jarman, 1978
5. Design as Reduction from ‘Rams', directed by Gary Hustwit, 2018
6. Undersea Steps from ‘Hammerhead', directed by George Chan, 2004
7. Final Sunset from ‘Sebastiane', directed by Derek Jarman, 1976
8. An Ending (Ascent), from ‘For All Mankind', directed by Al Reinert, 1989
We Also Recommend