Cher & Christina Aguilera - Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Colored Vinyl LP
Cher & Christina Aguilera Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Colored Vinyl LP
Cher and Christina Aguilera, together? On the same soundtrack? Who cares that the Burlesque film garnered mixed reviews at best (though a lot of folks now regard the 2010 feature as a camp classic)? The soundtrack had no such difficulties; the album release went Top 20 on the charts, won a Grammy nomination, and Cher's performance of 'You Haven't Seen the Last of Me' won a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song.
Aguilera's star turn was something of a coming-out party, too; not only did she enjoy critical acclaim for her first leading role in a film, but her musical contributions'featuring a couple of Etta James songs and a cover of Marlene Dietrich's 'A Guy What Takes His Time'were sassy, jazzy, and brassy, not unlike her work on her #1 album from 2006, Back to Basics. In short, this one's a must for fans of either artist, and for it's LP debut, we at Real Gone Music have created a limited hot pink vinyl edition housed inside a gatefold cover boasting some sensational production stills!
Cher & Christina Aguilera Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Track Listing:
1. Something’s Got a Hold on Me - Christina Aguilera
2. Welcome to Burlesque - Cher
3. Tough Lover - Christina Aguilera
4. But I Am a Good Girl - Christina Aguilera
5. Guy What Takes His Time - Christina Aguilera
6. Express - Christina Aguilera
7. You Haven’t Seen the Last of Me - Cher
8. Bound to You - Christina Aguilera
9. Show Me How You Burlesque - Christina Aguilera
10. The Beautiful People (from Burlesque) - Christina Aguilera
We Also Recommend