Ennio Morricone - Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on Limited Edition 180g Vinyl 2LP
Ennio Morricone Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on Limited Edition 180g Vinyl 2LP
The Maestro's First Western Score Since The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Almost 50 Years Ago!
Includes 2 Posters & 12-Page Book with Stills from the Film!
Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack features original compositions from world-renowned, award-winning Italian composer Ennio Morricone. While Tarantino is a lifelong fan of Morricone's work and has used his music in his past five films, this historic collaboration marks the first time Morricone has recorded original music specifically for one of Tarantino's films. It is also the first time Morricone has scored a Western film in nearly 50 years, since the release of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
In The Hateful Eight, set years after the Civil War, a stagecoach hurtles through the wintry Wyoming landscape. The passengers, bounty hunter John Ruth (Kurt Russell) and his fugitive Daisy Domergue (Jennifer Jason Leigh), race towards the town of red rock where Ruth, known in these parts as "The Hangman," will bring Domergue to justice. Along the road, they encounter two strangers: Major Marquis Warren (Samuel L. Jackson), a black former Union soldier turned infamous bounty hunter, and Chris Mannix (Walton Goggins), a southern renegade who claims to be the town's new sheriff.
Losing their lead on the blizzard, Ruth, Domergue, Warren and Mannix seek refuge at Minnie's haberdashery, a stagecoach stopover on a mountain pass. When they arrive at Minnie's, they are greeted not by the proprietor but by four unfamiliar faces. Bob (Demian Bichir), who's taking care of Minnie's while she's visiting her mother, is holed up with Oswaldo Mobray (Tim Roth), the hangman of red rock, cow-puncher Joe Gage (Michael Madsen), and Confederate general Sanford Smithers (Bruce Dern). As the storm overtakes the mountainside stopover, our eight travelers come to learn they may not make it to Red Rock after all...
Double 180 gram vinyl pressing housed in tri-fold reversible jacket with soft-touch finish. Includes 60" x 12" poster, 36" x 12" poster, and a 12-page booklet insert with stills from the movie.
Ennio Morricone Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Track Listing:
1. L' Ultima Diligenza di Red Rock (versione integrale) by Ennio Morricone
2. Overture by Ennio Morricone
3. Major Warren Meet Daisy Domergue by Kurt Russell, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jennifer Jason Leigh Written by Quentin Tarantino
4. Narratore Letterario by Ennio Morricone
5. Apple Blossom by The White Stripes
6. Frontier Justice by Tim Roth and Kurt Russell Written by Quentin Tarantino
7. L'Ultima Diligenza di Red Rock #2 by Ennio Morricone
8. Neve (versione integrale) by Ennio Morricone
9. This Here Is Daisy Domergue by Kurt Russell and Michael Madsen Written by Quentin Tarantino
10. Sei Cavalli by Ennio Morricone
11. Raggi di Sole Sulla Montagna by Ennio Morricone
12. Son of the Bloody Nigger Killer of Baton Rouge by Walton Goggins, Bruce Dern, and Samuel L. Jackson Written by Quentin Tarantino
1. Jim Jones at Botany Bay by Jennifer Jason Leigh featuring Kurt Russell Written Quentin Tarantino
2. Neve #2 by Ennio Morricone
3. Uncle Charlie's Stew by Samuel L. Jackson, Demian Bichir, and Walton Goggins Written by Quentin Tarantino
4. I Quattro Passeggeri by Ennio Morricone
5. La Musica Prima del Massacro by Ennio Morricone
6. L'Inferno Bianco (synth) by Ennio Morricone
7. The Suggestive Oswaldo Mobray by Tim Roth, Walton Goggins, and Kurt Russell Written by Quentin Tarantino
8. Now You're All Alone by David Hess
9. Sangue e Neve by Ennio Morricone
10. L'Inferno Bianco (ottoni) by Ennio Morricone
11. Neve #3 by Ennio Morricone
12. Daisy's Speech by Walton Goggins, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Michael Madsen Written by Quentin Tarantino
13. La Lettera di Lincoln (strumentale) by Ennio Morricone
14. La Lettera di Lincoln (con dialogo) by Ennio Morricone and Walton Goggins Letter Written by Samuel L Jackson
15. There Won't Be Many Coming Home by Roy Orbison
16. La Puntura Della Morte by Ennio Morricone
We Also Recommend