John Harrison - Creepshow: Original 1982 Score on Limited Edition Colored 180g Vinyl LP
John Harrison Creepshow: Original 1982 Score on Limited Edition Colored 180g Vinyl LP
New Pressing On 180g "Kill Lights" Deep Red With Blue Smoke Colored Vinyl!
Limited Edition - Only 2000 Copies!
Built-In Booklet Featuring Production Stills, Artwork & Liner Notes Plus 12x12 Art Print of The Creeper!
Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce the definitive vinyl release of the original 1982 score to the horror anthology classic, Creepshow. The film was directed by George A. Romero and written by Stephen King. The score was composed and performed by John Harrison (Day of the Dead, Tales from the Darkside).
The original master tapes of the Creepshow film score were lost for over 30 years, but with the efforts of composer John Harrison and Waxwork Records, the tapes were located in the attic of Jeree Recording Studios in New Brighton, PA. The tapes remained in remarkable shape over the years and were re-mixed and re-mastered especially for vinyl. The Creepshow score has never sounded this good!
• 180 gram colored vinyl
• Director essay from George A. Romero
• Composer essay from John Harrison
• Built-in booklet featuring production stills, artwork, and liner notes
• Satin coated 12×12 art print of The Creeper
• Full album packaging artwork by Ghoulish Gary Pullin
• Heavyweight casebound tip-on gatefold jacket with a satin coating
John Harrison Creepshow: Original 1982 Score Track Listing:
2. The Creepshow Welcomes You
3. Henry Is Told The Family Secrets
4. She Bashed His Head In
5. Bedelia Arrives
6. Where’s My Cake? I Want My Cake
7. Nate Comes Out Of The Grave
8. Henry Goes Looking
9. Henry Meets Nate; Henry Gets Crushed
10. I Got My Cake
11. Sylvia On A Platter – A Meteor Arrives
12. Jordy Discovers His Meteor
13. Jordy Hallucinates And Takes A Bath
14. From The Farm To The Beach
15. Get In The Hole Harry
16. If You Can Hold Your Breath
17. Richard Watches Them Drown
18. From The Beach To The College
19. Mike Discovers The Crate
20. Dex And Mike Move The Crate
21. Dex And Mike Open The Crate
22. Mike Meets Fluffy
23. Henry Leaves Wilma A Note
24. Wilma Looks Under The Stairs
25. Wake Up! Wake Up!
26. Fluffy Eats Wilma
27. Henry Dumps Fluffy
28. What Are Friends For?
30. Bugs Start Creeping Up On Pratt
32. The End Of Pratt
34. Until Next Time
We Also Recommend
"Little" Roy Wiggins - The Fabulous Steel Guitar Artistry Of "Little" Roy Wiggins Colored Vinyl LP