Kenny Dorham - Quiet Kenny Numbered Limited Edition 200g LP (Stereo)
Kenny Dorham Quiet Kenny Numbered Limited Edition 200g LP (Stereo)
Prestige Stereo Reissue Series from Analogue Productions
Cut from the Original Analog Master Tapes by Kevin Gray & Pressed on 200g Vinyl at Quality Record Pressings!
Also Available on Hybrid SACD
Originally issued in 1959, this expertly crafted and executed set of standards and originals from trumpeter extraordinaire Kenny Dorham is easily among his overall best. With pianist Tommy Flanagan, bassist Paul Chambers, and drummer Art Taylor in tow, the former Charlie Parker cohort and ex-Jazz Messenger is equally at home whether illuminating ballads such as "My Ideal," "Alone Together," "I Had the Craziest Dream," and "Old Folks," or chasing down the blues on originals "Blue Friday" and "Blue Spring Sjuffle," all the while infusing the materail with his cool swing and melodic genius.
Part of the ultimate audiophile Prestige stereo reissue series from Analogue Productions featuring 25 of the most collectible, rarest, most audiophile-sounding Rudy Van Gelder recordings ever made! All titles will be mastered from the original analog master tapes by Kevin Gray.
• 200g Vinyl LP
• Numbered, Limited Edition, Less Than 1000 Records per stamper, released in limited quantities
• Only the 1st 1,000 Copies are Numbered!
• The Original 100% Analog Master Tapes were used working with only the Best Mastering Studios!
• Mastered by Kevin Gray & Plated by Gary Salstrom
• Plated and Pressed at Quality Record Pressings on Virgin Vinyl
• Meticulous Test Pressing Evaluation and Quality Control
• Deluxe Packaging using the highest quality jackets and rice paper inner sleeves
• Officially Licensed & Authorized for release by the Record Label
Kenny Dorham Quiet Kenny Track Listing:
1. Lotus Blossom
2. My Ideal
3. Blue Friday
4. Alone Together
5. Blue Spring Shuffle
6. I Had The Craziest Dream
7. Old Folks
8. Mack The Knife
We Also Recommend