R. Kelly - The Essential R. Kelly on Vinyl 2LP
R. Kelly The Essential R. Kelly on Vinyl 2LP
Spanning nearly two decades of sheer R&B perfection, The Essential R. Kelly covers the three-time Grammy Award-winning artist's major label recording career from 1992 to 2010.
Double LP set includes "I Believe I Can Fly", "Bump n' Grind", "When A Woman Loves" and more. Guest artists include Ronald and Ernie Isley, Celine Dion and more.
Over the course of the period covered here, 1991-2012, R. Kelly produced a varied and substantial back catalog -- one that can't be neatly summarized in two discs. Even if The Essential R. Kelly played it straight and included only his solo Top 20 R&B singles, it wouldn't be more representative. Since Kelly's work is so broad, ranging from traditional soul and adult contemporary to outlandish contemporary R&B, one would be better off assembling her/his own set of favorites on a track-by-track basis. This does provide an adequate sampling of Kelly's best work, including "Bump N' Grind," Its track list is significantly different compared to that of The World's Greatest, released in the U.K. in 2011, yet both sets are of roughly equal value.
R. Kelly The Essential R. Kelly Track Listing:
1. Bump n' Grind
2. Honey Love (radio fade) - with Public Announcement
3. Sex Me (Part I) (street radio edit) - with Public Announcement
4. You Remind Me of Something
5. Your Body's Callin'
6. Down Low (Nobody Has To Know) - with Ronald and Ernie Isley
7. When a Woman's Fed Up
8. I Believe I Can Fly (radio edit)
9. I'm Your Angel (with Celine Dion)
1. I Wish
2. Feelin' On Yo Booty
3. Ignition (remix)
4. Step In the Name of Love (remix - radio edit)
5. Trapped in the Closet Chapter 1
6. Happy People (radio edit)
7. I'm a Flirt (remix) - with T.I. & T-Pain
8. When A Woman Loves
9. U Saved Me
We Also Recommend