Run The Jewels - Meow The Jewels on Limited Edition Colored Vinyl 2LP
Run The Jewels Meow The Jewels on Limited Edition Colored Vinyl 2LP
Colored Copies Are Limited Contact Us!
Very few things can infuriate you quite like cats. So, when Run The Jewels jokingly offered a cat-inspired remix version of Run The Jewels 2 as a limited edition pre-order package, Mass Appeal laughed and secretly prayed it'd never come to fruition. However, once an official Kickstarter campaign surfaced to fund the project and El-P announced they'd donate the proceeds from the project to the families of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, the label realized a catnip-laced record from hip hop's best tag team would actually be ridiculously amazing.
Now, just over a year later, Mass Appeal is ecstatic to announce that Meow The Jewels is finally here! Is it everything you've dreamt of? Probably not - unless you have some weird fucking dreams. It's more like everything you never dreamed of and worse, a nightmarish goulash of meows, hisses, and purrs. Take your allergy meds and put a few litter boxes near your speakers before you give this one a spin.
Run The Jewels Meow The Jewels Track Listing:
1. Meowpurrdy (feat. Lil Bub, Maceo, Delonte and Snoop Dogg) (remixed by El-P)
2. Oh My Darling Don't Meow (remixed by Just Blaze)
3. Pawfluffer Night (remixed by Zola Jesus)
4. Close Your Eyes and Meow to Fluff (feat. Zack de la Rocha) (remixed by Portishead's Geoff Barrow)
5. All Meow Life (remixed by Nick Hook)
6. Lie, Cheat, Meow (remixed by Prince Paul)
1. Meowrly (remixed by Boots)
2. Paw Due Respect (remixed by Blood Diamonds)
3. Snug Again (feat. Gangsta Boo) (remixed by Little Shalimar)
4. Creown (remixed by the Alchemist)
5. Angelsnuggler (remixed by Dan the Automator)
6. Creown (bonus) (remixed by Massive Attack's 3D)
We Also Recommend
"Little" Roy Wiggins - The Fabulous Steel Guitar Artistry Of "Little" Roy Wiggins Colored Vinyl LP