Kylie Minogue DISCO: Guest List Edition Vinyl 3LP
Disco: Guest List Edition follows the 2020 release of Disco, Kylie Minogue's eighth UK No. 1 album, which saw her make chart history once more as the first female artist to have a UK No. 1 album in five consecutive decades.
With this brand-new edition Kylie releases new tracks "A Second to Midnight" (with Years & Years), "Can't Stop Writing Songs About You" (with Gloria Gaynor) and "Kiss of Life" (with Jessie Ware).
These new songs are featured alongside remixes plus established favorites including "Real Groove (Studio 2054 Remix)" with Dua Lipa. Kylie's record-breaking fifteenth studio album Disco was released to widespread acclaim and was hailed as "an irresistible tonic to real life.
Thank God for Kylie Minogue" by Metro in a 5-star review and "the ultimate rescue remedy" by The Observer (4-stars). It featured lead singles "Say Something," which received widespread praise - deemed "a galactic slice of pop music heaven" by i-D - and "Magic," which NME called "an exuberant, horn-fueled romp."
Kylie Minogue DISCO: Guest List Edition Track Listing:
2. Miss A Thing
3. Real Groove
4. Monday Blues
6. Say Something
7. Last Chance
8. I Love It
9. Where Does The DJ Go?
10. Dance Floor Darling
12. Celebrate You
1. Till You Love Somebody
2. Fine Wine
3. Hey Lonely
5. A Second To Midnight (With Years & Years)
6. Kiss Of Life (With Jessie Ware)
7. Can't Stop Writing Songs About You (With Gloria Gaynor)
8. Real Groove (With Dua Lipa) [Studio 2054 Remix]
1. Say Something (Basement Jaxx Remix)
2. Say Something (F9 Club Mix)
3. Say Something (Syn Cole Extended Mix)
4. Magic (Purple Disco Machine Extended Mix)
5. Real Groove (With Dua Lipa) [Studio 2054 Initial Talk Remix]
6. Dance Floor Darling (Linslee's Electric Slide Remix)